I’ve had one hell of a long week, so obviously when I got home after 9 hours of rehearsing today, I decided to play with makeup. This more or less follows Lally’s Angels Take Manhattan makeup tutorial though I kinda improvised a bit as well, so.
Stuff I used:
- Maybelline Affinitone foundation in Cameo (applied like 13 hours ago)
- Pupa blush from my Pupa palette, no idea if the color has a name but it’s kinda a coralish pink
- Catrice eyebrow pencil in Date With Ash-ton (again, applied at like 7am)
- Gosh brow gel
- All eyeshadow’s from NYC’s Best of Broadway palette, not sure if the colors have separate names
- a random brown eye pencil (Miss Sporty in 002? what the hell??)
- NYC Big & Bold mascara in Extra Black
- Catrice infinite shine lip gloss in Tangerine Tango
….and I think that’s it? It was just a lot of improv, to be honest.
I kinda like it though, it’s different from the usual heavy black eyeliner I wear, so I might start doing that sometimes, for a change. Yeah.
- gwenbloodycooper posted this